Sleeping Beauty Pavilion Renovations

Over the last few months the Disneyland Hotel has been undergoing a lot of construction.  It didn't affect the Rose Court Garden but the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion was completely transformed as well as the area surrounding it!  
Here is a photo of the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion and the hotel from 2010.


Here are a few photos of the Pavilion during construction.  I must admit it did make me a little nervous when it was completely covered.



Recently the Pavilion was unveiled with it's new look that matches the renovated area surrounding it.  



The changes don't bother me and I'm kind of excited by how the whole hotel is looking overall.  They also recently started doing work on the Neverland Pool which is near the Pavilion.




I am a little sad with The Neverland Pool undergoing major construction because I loved that pool.  But, with the changes that they've already made to the rest of the hotel I have hopes that it will look just as great and be just as fun when it is finished! Take a look at these other newly renovated spots around the Pavilion!

Trader Sam's across from Pavilion opened a couple months ago!
 
  

Tangaroa Terrace near the Pavilion is also now open!

The new Monorail slides next to the Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment