Update and upcoming posts!


I haven't done any posts in a while but it is because I have actually been very busy with the wedding!  Over the last two to three weeks, I have done my wedding dress shopping, ordered my dress, and decided on a photographer.  Before I start doing posts on these adventures though, I need to sort them all out and get them written down... so details on the dress shopping and photographer selection are coming soon!
I decided that until I get that done I'll be doing a post on the small photo session Jared and I did for our Save the Dates.  We went to the Disneyland Resort and had his brother take a bunch of pictures and also had some Photopass pictures taken.  We actually got some great pictures that we were happy with!
That'll be my next post coming up so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment