Grand Californian- Wedding Garden and Brisa Courtyard

The other ceremony locations we were shown were at the Grand Californian.
On our way to the Grand Californian we stopped by this spot outside the hotel.  I used to see weddings taking place here in the past.  There are still signs that refer to it as the Wedding Garden.  The pool area was expanded however so that there's not as much space as there use to be and the area for the guests to sit is much smaller.  It's not really an option that's offered as much anymore but we stopped by there because I had asked about it.


The next spot we looked at was the Brisa Courtyard inside the Grand Californian.  This space is available for ceremonies, pre-receptions, and receptions.


I love how the Monorail goes over the courtyard!


The last ceremony space we looked at was the Parkview Terrace.  I really liked it too and I'll be writing about it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment